Friday, June 24, 2011

New Post!!!

Greetings earthlings, sorry I have not posted any posts in a while... I was too busy playing Valve games and downloading movies... but now I'm back with a new post! You all have been waiting for a new post on my blog... and the topic is: How awesome animals, mammals, amphibians, fish and reptiles are!

#1. Wolves can smell blood from 1,75 miles away.

#2. A goldfish has a memory span of a month and has an attention span of 3 seconds.

#3. Crocodiles have been walking the earth for 200 million years.

#4. An adult frogs' tongue is about 12 inches long.

#5. Echidnas and platypuses are the only mammals that lay eggs.

#6. The American bear can hibernate for 100 days without waking up.

That's all for now! I hope now you think twice before insulting an animal, mammal, amphibian, fish or reptile! Lol.

Don't forget to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment